PAMPER PARTIES & EVENTS
My Pamper Party Team are amongst the best in the Cotswolds so rest assured you will receive a high quality service at competitive prices.
With 8 years experience I can help you to plan so that your pamper party is an enjoyable success.
We travel anywhere in the Cotswolds to provide memorable treatments from the menu below.
Choose from the 30 minute or 15 minute menu, or mix to create your own package.
include hen parties, stag weekends, birthdays, family gatherings,
corporate & charity events, baby showers, reunions & more.....
£25.00 - 30 MINUTES
- Express Facial (Neals Yard)
- Leg & foot massage
- Express Foot Revive - soak, exfoliating scrub, hard skin remove, lower leg and foot massage
- Back, neck, shoulder massage
- Face, neck, shoulder massage
- Clothed Shiatsu Chair massage
- Indian Head massage
- Full body Tan (manually applied)
All massages can include delicious aromatherapy oils to enhance your treatment.
£15.00 - 15 MINUTES
- Basic Facial (Neals Yard)
- Tanning half body ie legs / torso & arms (manually applied)
- Arm & Hand Massage
- Mini Indian Head Massage
- Mini Back, Neck & Shoulder
- Mini Face, Neck & Shoulder Massage
- Mini Foot Revive - Soak, exfoliating scrub, hard skin remove, moisturise
- Clothed Shiatsu Chair Massage
MANICURES / PEDICURES
Express Pedicure £25.00 30 mins Gel Pedicure £30.00 45 mins (OPI / Shellac)
Express Manicure £20.00 30 mins Gel Manicure £25.00 45 mins (OPI / Shellac)Foot Revive Treatments - please see the menus above for details.
Full treatments are available depending on the number of guests and therapists. Please see the main menu for details and prices.
Neals Yard Organics
are used in facial treatments, with a choice of delicious aromatherapy blends to add to your massage oil for a truly blissful experience.
What to do next....
Contact me with the following details - the date of your event, venue & postcode, number of guests, the preferred start & finish time.
Travel charges apply @ 50p per mile one way only for each therapist attending.
Other activities you can book.......
Raw Chocolate Workshops
Learn how to make unbelievably good Raw Chocolate! See the Raw Chocolate Therapy page for more details on workshops. Art Classes - from basic drawing & painting to more advanced or experimental ways of working. See the Art Therapy page for more details.
For a list of fabulous places to stay in the Cotswolds click here...Accomodation
Call 07878881299 firstname.lastname@example.org