ART THERAPY & TUITION
Art is very therapeutic as it engages you in the creative process. It takes you out of your everyday life and allows you to express yourself. Whatever level you are or medium you enjoy working with, you can develop your skills as an individual or as part of a group.
Art tuition and group workshops are suitable for everyone, and can be tailored to suit your requirements. I also offer examination and pre-examination level tuition at GCSE and A level standard having taught Art in a successful Art College Status school.
- Group workshops - for celebration events and 'interest' groups.
- Sessions can be as regular as you wish, just when you feel like it, or as a 'one off'.
- Art Gift Vouchers make great presents for family or friends to enjoy at their convenience.
- Prices - £15 per hour or £10 per head per hour for more than 1 person.
- Mileage is charged at 50p per mile over 5 miles from GL50, one way.
retraining to become a therapist, I taught Art & Design for 20
years to A level standard. As part of a successful art department team, we gained Art College
Status. I am experienced in working in and teaching all areas of Art
& Design. I gained Art Foundation, a BA Hons Degree in 3
Dimensional design and a PGCE in Design Technology.
I continue to teach a group of mature students who practice and develop their skills using a wide range of media, styles and techniques. See examples of their work on my Facebook page - Tracy Hunt Therapies.
Art work in the style of Klimt.
Drawing of skull in Conte / Pastel - West End Art Group 2015
or email email@example.com